May 4, 2019 City Council Election
May 4, 2019 General Election
Election Day will be May 4, 2019. Voting will be held at the Sinton Community Center, located at 1301 East Sinton Street, Sinton, Texas, from 7am to 7pm.
- Official Canvass Report May 4, 2019 General Election
- Unofficial Canvass Report May 4, 2019 General Election
- Notice of Deadline to File Applications for Place on the Ballot for the 2019 Election Year.
- May 4, 2019 General Election Calendar
- Notice of 2019 General Election
- Early Voting Schedule for May 4, 2019 Election
- Order of General Election 2019
- May 4, 2019 General Election Resolution
- Notice of Drawing for Place on Ballot
- Public Notice of Test of Automatic Tabulating Equipment and Electronic Voting System
- Sample Ballot for May 4, 2019 General Election
- FAQ's concerning Voting
- Am I registered to vote?
- Photo ID is now required to vote in Texas.
- Request a ballot by mail
- Voter Registration Forms: Request a Voter Registration Application
- Additional voter registration Information can also be obtained by contacting the San Patricio County Election Administrator, Pam Hill.
The General Election of Council Members whose terms are expiring is scheduled for the first Saturday in May of each year. All elections are held in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas Election Code and in accordance with the City Charter of the City of Sinton and Ordinance or Resolution adopted by the Council for the conduct of elections. The City Secretary's office, as the City's designated Administrator of Elections, coordinates all City Elections in accordance with the City Charter and Texas Election Code.
Polling Location: Early Voting will take place April 22, 2019 through April 30, 2019, at City Hall, 301 East Market, Sinton, Texas 78387.
Early Voting Dates and Times:
Monday, April 22, 2019 7:00 A.M. - 7:00 P.M. (12 hour voting day)
Tuesday - Friday, April 23 – April 26, 2019, 8:00 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.
Monday, April 29, 2019 7:00 A.M. - 7:00 P.M. (12 hour voting day)
Tuesday, April 30, 2019 8:00 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.
Early Voting information can be obtained from the City Secretary, Cathy Duhart at:
City of Sinton
Attn: City Secretary's Office
P.O. Box 1395
301 East Market Street
Sinton, Texas 78387